Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Yellow & Grey Elephant Baby Shower Brunch

Hi friends. I sure missed blogging for you all. Here is a shower I did during my move week. So awesome ladies at church helped to it together with me to bless the mommy to be and her blessings.

So here is a yellow and grey baby shower that we threw for TWINS.  Please note all I had was my camera phone, so the pictures are far from professional.

The cupcakes were topped with Cricut elephant toppers. I covered a large foam board with yellow fabric and made paper rosettes like I did for my Man's Party (http://31wifefolife.blogspot.com/search/label/man%20party)
 The elephant stuffies were hand made by a friend of mine who does craft fairs. She is so talented that she does not even use a pattern to make them.
 A gluten free chocolate cake graced the table with a large elephant topper.

 The brunch menu included quiche and a make your own parfait bar. We used 6 oz. baby food jars as parfait containers.

 We also had a steel cut oats bar. The recipe I have is exactly like the Jamba Juice oatmeal. I will share that for you later this week.  We also had a waffle bar (but I have no pictures) off to the side with a waffle maker and batter for the guests to pour and make waffles.


 Last but not least the favors. We got cute yellow boxes from Dollar Tree and Hand Sanitizer.  I used free printables from Pottery Barn kids (http://www.potterybarnkids.com/design-studio/invitations/sunshine_templates.html). You can check out my Pinterest board for my thought process in planning this shower (http://www.pinterest.com/31wifefolife/twin-baby-shower/)

Until next time friends.

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. This elephant themed baby shower looks really awesome. The elephant baby shower favors are so cute. Was looking for best theme for my friend’s baby shower. Planning to use your ideas there. Will be arranging a nice party at one of LA venue. Quite excited for it

    ReplyDelete